Friday 12 September 2014

The Importance Of Car Washing – Facts That Will Make You Rush

I have a guilty admission to make; I have not washed my car for over year. While many would call is laziness, I would call it priority. For me, visiting a Car Wash in Adelaide or washing it myself, has not been high on my priority list. I like to think that during my winter my car received very regular washes, with all the rain that pelted down. However, it appears that I am wrong in my thinking. 

After doing some research I have learnt that regular car washing is extremely important. As I write this now, I actually feel uncomfortable. All I want to do is leap away from my computer with a bucket and suds and give me car a good scrub. Or better yet, drive my car through a car wash. 

If you two are like me than it’s time you educated yourself on the important of a regular Car Wash.   Keeping up with regular car washing and waxing has obvious aesthetic value. It makes your car look new and shiny, and gets rid of any unsightly bird poo that may have accumulated. In addition, it also enhances the health of your car’s body, which is very important. While you may not think your car attracts that much dirt and grime, you should take a closer look. 

As you drive, your car comes into contact with a range of different environments and collects dust and dirt. On lighter cars, the grime is not as obvious, however, if you own a dark blue or black coloured car, you will be able to see the build up of dirt. If you neglect cleaning this dirt and grime from your car, over time it will begin to wear away at the vehicle’s paint. 

When the paint begins to chip away, the sheet metal beneath the paint becomes exposed. While in Adelaide we do not have to contend with snow, our neighbors in colder continents have to pay close attention cleaning their care in winter. With salt used to melt ice on the road, this substance can also erode your paintjob. This is why a quick clean is essential.   

There is one main reason why you should be worried about the sheet metal being exposed, which is rust. Once the sheet metal becomes exposed, rust rears its ugly head and is very difficult to shift. Rust really detracts from the appearance of your car and can even go as far as expose parts of your car to the elements that shouldn’t be. Rust removal is not only a challenging process, but can be very expensive.   

In order to avoid this costly process, keeping up with regular car washes is a must. Car waxing is also extremely important, as it helps prevent dirt and debris coming into contact with your car’s paint. Once your car has been cleaned, add a thin layer of wax and it will help to protect the paint job. In addition, wax also blocks out UV ray, which can affect the paint job.   

Overall, I’ll finish up with an analogy. Think about your car, as if there were your teeth. In order not to maintain your oral health you must keep up with regular cleaning. This is exactly the same with your car. A good wash and wax keeps your car’s body not only looking good but healthy. 

So, if you’re like me and your car is in desperate need of a car wash in Adelaide, head to the professional team at Royal Car Wash. You can find out more about their range of Car Wash Services.

No comments:

Post a Comment